The Naughty Witch is a digital and community-driven mental health project offering insight and support in the survival stories of domestic violence, childhood trauma and honour culture and also offering support to others who are currently in their situation or have recently left their situation and need a place to start in their healing journey. You have been cordially invited to contribute to the project by becoming part of our witch tribe as a witch (aka journalist)
"Hi I'm a transgender woman. Am I welcome in the tribe?"
"Why yes of course baby! What a cute question!"
Please read the following commandments below and then follow the checklist at bottom of the page:
The Ten Commandment of Witchism
1) A witch must recite the witchionary
2) A witch must study the witchipedia
3) A witch must commit witchery
4) A witch must not commit bitchery
5) A witch must commit to their path of self love
6) A witch must commit to loving all of Mother Earth's creatures
7) A witch must commit to raising the positive vibes of Mother Earth
8) A witch must honour the tribal motto of "Witches fly in flock"
9) A witch must honour the magic of their inner child
10) A witch must commit to radical authenticity - never fake a smile or an orgasm
CAN I WRITE FOR YOU?
Yes! We offer journalist internships in our non-profit women’s
health organisation. Our team extends great effort into turning
us into an official organisation with support from other
If you become part of the team, you have your own personal page
(page 6 for preview) featuring your photo, information,
biography and articles that you wrote.
Please send an introductory e-mail with your photo, biography
and finally your personal manifesto. Your manifesto is your
legacy. What legacy do you want to leave behind for young girls
and women who need a friend when they are in despair? What life
experiences will you draw from when you offer your help to
other women? Who are you and what’s your story?
Example: “Hi my name is xxxx and I’m a naughty witch because...”
E-mail your introduction: firstname.lastname@example.org
After your introductory e-mail, we’ll set up a Skype meeting or
more e-mail exchanges to get to know one another and find out
how you can contribute as part of the team.
Become a witch - Check list:
1) Read the witchionary
2) Read the witchipedia