The Naughty Witch is a digital and community-driven mental health project offering insight and support in the survival stories of domestic violence, childhood trauma and honour culture and also offering support to others who are currently in their situation or have recently left their situation and need a place to start in their healing journey. You have been cordially invited to contribute to the project by becoming part of our witch tribe as a witch (aka journalist)
"Hi I'm a transgender woman. Am I welcome in the tribe?"
"Why yes of course baby! What a cute question!"
Please read the following commandments below and then follow the checklist at bottom of the page:
The Ten Commandment of Witchism
1) A witch must recite the witchionary
2) A witch must study the witchipedia
3) A witch must commit witchery
4) A witch must not commit bitchery
5) A witch must commit to their path of self love
6) A witch must commit to loving all of Mother Earth's creatures
7) A witch must commit to raising the positive vibes of Mother Earth
8) A witch must honour the tribal motto of "Witches fly in flock"
9) A witch must honour the magic of their inner child
10) A witch must commit to radical authenticity - never fake a smile or an orgasm
Become a witch - Check list:
1) Read the witchionary
2) Read the witchipedia